Thread Milling Cutters, Threading Dies, Gauges, PCT Tools,
HSS-E Taps, Boring Systems and HSK-T Turning Systems.
JBO Drill Thread Milling Cutters
Maximises productivity by eliminating tool changes
Solid carbide drill thread milling cutters, sometimes referred to as “thrillers”, combine drilling with thread milling and chamfering in the production of
internal threads. JBO makes some of the highest quality drill thread mills available focusing on long service life, shortest processing times and an excellent surface quality.
Advantages of Drill Thread Milling
- High productivity due to drilling, chamfering and thread milling with just
one tool without tool changing
- Reduction of cutting and non-cutting times in machining cycle
- Saving of two tool places
- Fully cut thread only 1.3 x pitch shorter than depth of drilled hole
- Both blind and through holes can be drilled and threaded
- 45° chamfer for countersinking, straight shank and right hand spiral flutes
Drill thread mills are particularly suitable for machining non-ferrous metal and cast iron.
We provide excellent advance and ongoing support for engineers, designers and machinists. We’ll look at your blueprint and advise the best tool for your application and specifications.
BGF Solid carbide drill thread milling cutter
Combines drilling with thread milling and chamfering in the production of internal threads. Maximizes productivity by eliminating tool changes. Particularly suitable for machining non-ferrous metal and cast iron.
Universal tool for cost effective production of internal screw threads.
BGF 3 Solid carbide drill thread milling cutter
Optimized version of the BGF tool, particularly suitable for machining materials that yield short chips. Because of the greater number of cutting edges, this tool offers enhanced performance with improved centering.